Abbie gets selected to assist with the Sea Lion Show at the San Diego Zoo. The rest of the day consisted of kids who were at the show yelling her name across the zoo telling her she did a good job. And she got a big old sea lion smoochie at the end.
Abbie, Kayla is going to be so excited when I tell her you were in a sea lion show!! I bet that was really cool! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Connie
2 Comments:
I always knew she was a superstar in the making, I just didn't know how.
What is that google address
Abbie,
Kayla is going to be so excited when I tell her you were in a sea lion show!! I bet that was really cool! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.
Connie
Post a Comment
<< Home